Thursday, August 12, 2004

Roswellski, or Pravda is Out There

(Via Ace of Spades)

According to an article in the Washington Post, Russian Scientists have found what appears to be "Alien Wreckage" near the epicenter of the 1908 Tunguska event.

Now, I'm as big a Sci Fi buff as the next guy, but I also tend to be a bit of a skeptic when it comes to UFO's. Actually, QUITE a skeptic. So unless further information about this comes out, I'm filing this as the WaPo having an "Enquiring Minds" episode.

If it pans out, on the other hand, this is huge.

Stay tuned.

Update:

My best friend, Brian F., has sent me the following article:

Russian Alien Spaceship Claims Raise Eyebrows, Skepticism

Well, yeah, I already said they did. I don't expect this to be anything but a big hoax, but it's still fun to follow.

Update #2:
From friend on a mailing list, best comment yet regarding this:
Nice to see with the poor economic conditions inRussia since the fall of the USSR, that at the very least the potency of Vodka remains consistent.......)

He also provides a link to another article.

No comments:

Post a Comment