Thanks for the Memory to the Llama Butchers.
OK, kids, here's a little Blogging fun for you. If you have a Blog, try this little Meme:
Copy the following list of first lines to poems. If you are familiar with the poem, leave it there. If not, replace it with one you DO know. Put your changes in Bold, put the rest in normal text. Then link back to me. Here are my results:
1. From my mother’s womb I fell into the State
2. There are strange things done in the Midnight Sun
3. The day you won your town the race
4. Traveling through the dark on Wilson River Road
5. Do not go gentle into that good night,
6. In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree
7. How do I love thee, let me count the ways
8. Half a league, half a league,
9. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
10. ’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
I changed my mind about which poems to quote, number 9 has been changed.