Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another Purple Heart

This Time for Shooting Himself in the Foot.

Thanks for the Memory to Tim Blair via Free Will.

John Kerry talked to Pro-Kerry pundit Don Imus today, and even Imus wasn't impressed:

"I was just back in my office banging my head on the jukebox," Mr. Imus said. "This is my candidate, and ... I don't know what he's talking about."

And the best quote, as pointed out by both my sources, was this exchange:

KERRY: I mean, what you ought to be doing and what everybody in America ought to be doing today is not asking me; they ought to be asking the president, What is your plan? What's your plan, Mr. President, to stop these kids from being killed? What's your plan, Mr. President, to get the other countries in there? What's your plan to have 90 percent of the casualties and 90 percent of the cost being carried by America?


IMUS: We're asking you because you want to be president.


Finally a Democrat who gets what we Republicans have been saying all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment